Royal Enfield Nylon Black Riding Jacket for Men Size (2XL) 46 cm (RRGJKH000031)

7,000.00

Protection features- outer shell – 70 percent of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the other 30 percent is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester
Impact protection: CE level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
Back: Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector

Clear
SKU: N/A Category:

Description

Colour:NAVY | Size:2XL

Purchase Stylish Boots and Jackets from Royal Enfield at Amazon.in. . If you are looking for biker accessories from Royal Enfield, Amazon India is the one stop shop for helmets, gloves, jackets, boots, headgear and more. Shop for Royal Enfield bike accessories and increase your fashion quotient on the roads. Buy and enjoy amazing deals, discounts and offers on this range of Royal Enfield accessories at Amazon.in. Safety is something that is extremely necessary when it comes to riding a motorbike. The right helmet, footwear and jackets can prevent injuries that may be caused due to accidents and mishaps. Royal Enfield brings to you a wide collection of motor biking gear like jackets, boots, helmets and more to keep you stylish, suave and safe when you go out on a ride on your beloved bike. Purchase Royal Enfield merchandise at Amazon.in and enjoy great deals on this range of products. Whether you are looking for a trendy squadron jacket or a hoodie jacket, you will be able to find a variety of biker jackets from Royal Enfield at Amazon India. These jackets are created to be weather and dust resistant, thus acting as the perfect fashion accessory for every biker. Ride with style as you will also be able to shop for protective boots and sneakers according to your foot size from Royal Enfield at Amazon.in. Purchase and enjoy irresistible deals on biker styles at Amazon India

Protection features- outer shell – 70 percent of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the other 30 percent is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester
Impact protection: CE level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
Back: Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector
Increased visibility: Reflective details on sleeves, chest and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
Ergonomic features-fit: Street fit, slim, personalised fit, adjustment tabs at cuffs, waist, biceps, forearms
3 pockets: 2 welt pockets, 1 internal stash pocket
Trouser connection zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide
Genuine YKK zippers

Additional information

Manufacturer

Size

, , , , ,

Colour

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Royal Enfield Nylon Black Riding Jacket for Men Size (2XL) 46 cm (RRGJKH000031)”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *